CIMmultus™ stands for:
- Convective mass transfer, reduced backpressure, and minimal sample clogging
- Fast product isolation and concentration of diluted samples
- Efficient removal of high molecular mass impurities in polishing steps
CIMmultus™-80 mL is an improved monolithic column with 2 μm pore size and a column volume of 80 mL. It is packed into an innovative epoxy-based housing and is supplied ready to use. CIMmultus SO3™-80 mL is intended for purifications at preparative and pilot scale. SO3 (sulfate) is a strong cation exchange group that selectively binds molecules with a predominant positive charge over a working pH range of 2-13. SO3 is a versatile chemistry and has proven to be excellent for:
- Concentration of viruses, VLPs, and large proteins that bind to the ion exchanger on the basis of their positive charge.
- Sound and efficient removal of aggregates in mAb production; operate it in flow-through mode during the polishing step.