The plasmid DNA purification training with CIMmultus™ columns includes lectures on pDNA purification and practical hands-on work: from bacterial lysate to pure pDNA, standard quantification methods, and CIMac™ pDNA column-based analytics.
Practical hands-on work will cover the following topics:
- Sample preparation for efficient purification of pDNA on a CIMmultus™ DEAE column:
– Screening of different alkaline lysis conditions
– Determination of optimal conditions for RNA precipitation
– Screening experiments to determine the optimal conductivity of the loading material for efficient pDNA purification on a CIMmultus™ DEAE column
- Purification of pDNA on a weak anion exchanger (CIMmultus™ DEAE column)
- Screening experiment to determine optimal conditions for the separation of oc and sc pDNA on a CIMmultus™ C4 HLD column
- Separation of oc and sc pDNA isoform on CIMmultus™ C4 HLD column
- Standard quantification methods (agarose gel electrophoresis, DNA and protein quantification)and CIMac™ pDNA column-based analytics will be used throughout the training.